Monday, August 25, 2008

We're Here!

Well, we arrived in Tennessee Thursday afternoon. The move went very well overall and we are happy to be here. The past few days have been hectic and today promises to be the same as we pick the dogs up out of the kennel and the moving truck is unloading as I speak. We ended up renting a home in a beautiful neighborhood that I know we'll love. Eventually, we'll buy or build once my practice takes off. I'll post pictures when we get home internet, likely this coming weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, they arrived safe and sound to live with Mom & Dad for 4 nights. We are all starting over again in TN. No TV or place to sit (We are using folding outside chairs) But one day soon we will be settled down again. If I could just teach Cinda & her Dad how to get from place to place in Maryville!! Love you both. Mom