Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm Done!!!

Jessica and I.Cameron and I in the OR.
Leah, myself, and April.
Isaac and I.

Well, I finished my fellowship on a high note today! I finished strong, finished a great research paper (if I do say so myself), and really enjoyed my last day! It has been a long 14 years since leaving home, but very worth it to be where I am today. Adam, my family, and my friends have been wonderful and I cannot thank all of you enough. Without the support, encouragement, and love, I definitely couldn't be sitting where I am today! Here are some photos of my last day at the Smith Plastic Surgery Institute...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Yay! I can't believe it's been 14 years!

-Sarah

Anonymous said...

Yeah,
Maybe money will soon be on the way. Love, MOm