Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!




Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Adam and I celebrated ours this past Saturday since he had to work late tonight. He got me a cute little azelia bush with pink flowers, a singing Hallmark dog, and a "singing" card. He then took me to dinner at the Melting Pot, which was good as always. For those who don't know, this is our 5th Valentine's Day together (though we've never celebrated it on the exact day because of "scheduling" issues)! We went to the Melting Pot on our first and were later engaged at the same restaurant, so it was fitting to have dinner there again this year. Obviously, our love has grown tremendously over the past several years. Today, I got an additional surprise of a dozen roses delivered to me at work! Hope everyone enjoyed their day! (BTW There were snow flurries in Vegas today, but not enough to actually catch on a photo...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great Valentine's "event". Joey and I celebrated with Zaxby's on fine china and a "costly" Publix dessert.

--Leslee