Sunday, January 20, 2008

Nothing Too Exciting...

Adam starting his sundae... Too busy eating to smile... Me with my Bannana Split.
Abbey tired of working...

Well, it's been a couple of weeks since I last posted on the blog. The main reason for this is quite simple...we don't have much to talk about. Work has been very busy and hopefully my other 2 new jobs will be starting soon. We are basically too poor to go anywhere or do anything fun. So, we sit around the house way more than usual. I play my 2 new computer games and Adam watches TV. Last night, we went down to the Strip for a little while after dinner. We both wanted icecream (which we haven't had anything good in a long time), so we went to Ghiardellis. It took us a few minutes to find it, but it was well worth the effort. Here are some pics of us having icecream. Also, here's how we found Abbey the other day...She had been working very hard!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Abby was hunting through eharmony for dogs...

--Leslee

Anonymous said...

We can all say we're "RICH" in house payments. I'm bored too. But we did go see Job yesterday. He's so cute playing with his toys. I could not believe how much more aware he is of his surroundings. Love, Mom