Sunday, December 2, 2007

Bath Day at the Sawinski Household...

Abbey after her bath...we covered her since she was shivering... Fonzie hosting a post-bath pity party...
The view leaving our garage...if you enlarge the photo you can even see the red rocks of Red Rock canyon!

Well, since we are monetarily strapped right now we decided to bathe the dogs ourselves. Bathing Fonzie is always easy, but Abbey is another story. She's big, fuzzy, and REALLY needed a bath! So, we started with Fonzie and finished with Abbey. While bathing the animals, we washed their beds to try to improve things. (Both dogs got a little sick last week from some new food and vomittied all over the kitchen...thank God for tile floors!) As for other life events, it's really cold here and I was too stupid to pack a heavy jacket. Thankfully, Adam packed several! There was even some snow on distant mountaintops this morning! (I tried to get photos, but couldn't see the tops from our place.) Since it has been rather cold this weekend, I even cooked chilli today. After combining ideas from Adam's mom, my mom, and my sister, it was made. I liked it, though Adam thought it was missing something (we think it was the onions, which I purposedly left out). Overall, it has been a pretty slow weekend. Happy Holidays!

No comments: